Hazelnut Chocolate Fudge
by Apeksha Jain on Jan 28, 2022
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Refrigerating Time: 4-5 Hours
Total Time: 5 Hours (Approx.)
Frozen Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Fudge- perfect for a pleasant dessert made with The Gourmet Jar’s Limited Edition Hazelnut Chocolate Fudge.
- 350 gms dark chocolate (chips or chopped)
- 400 gms condensed milk
- 150 gms TGJ Hazelnut Chocolate Spread
- Put the chocolate in a glass bowl and microwave for 1-2 minutes until the chocolate is melted.
- Stir in the condensed milk.
- Add the TGJ Hazelnut Chocolate Spread to the mixture and whisk well until it all comes together and starts leaving the edges of the bowl.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and put the chocolate mixture into it.
- Spread evenly with a spatula and refrigerate for 4-5 hours until it's well set.
- Remove from fridge and cut into squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2-3 weeks.