Puff Squares with Basil Pesto / Sundried Tomato Pesto
by Apeksha Jain on Feb 16, 2022
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 20-30 Minutes
For 4 Puff Squares
Spicy puff squares topped up with TGJ’s Pesto to make the perfect appetizer
- Puff Squares from The Pastry Man
- 100 gms cream cheese
- 80 gms TGJ Pesto (Basil Pesto / Sundried Tomato Pesto)
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil and pre-heat the oven to 250 degree Celsius.
- Lay out the puff pastry squares on the tray.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese and pesto until they mix well.
- Evenly spread ¼ of the cheese and pesto mixture onto 1 piece of the puff pastry in the center, making sure it’s not touching the edges.
- Repeat the same for other puff pastry pieces.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until the puff squares rise and turn golden brown.
- Garnish with basil or rocket leaves and cherry tomatoes. Serve hot!