Spaghetti with Sundried Tomato Pesto
by Apeksha Jain on Feb 04, 2022
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Category: Main Course
Spicy and flavourful spaghetti made with TGJ’s Sundried Tomato Pesto
- 150 gms uncooked spaghetti
- 150 gms TGJ Sundried Tomato Pesto
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 20 gms parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- Bring a big pot of water to boil adding 2-3 tbsp of salt and cook the pasta as per instructions on the box.
- Once the spaghetti is al dente, strain and keep aside.
- In a big non-stick wok/ pan, add 1 tsp olive oil and turn on the flame.
- Add 120 gms of TGJ Sundried Tomato Pesto in the pan, followed by the cooked spaghetti and toss well, but gently.
- Once the spaghetti is well-mixed with the pesto, turn the flame off.
- Divide into two pasta bowls, and top with grated parmesan and pine nuts.
- Garnish with basil leaves if you have them. Serve immediately and enjoy!