Sundried Tomato and Feta Pasta Salad
by Apeksha Jain on Feb 04, 2022
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Quick, easy and delicious sundried tomato pasta salad with rocket leaves and feta, made in minutes with The Gourmet Jar’s Sundried Tomato Garlic Spread.
- 2 cups boiled pasta
- ½ cup cream
- 3 cups rocket leaves
- 3 tbsp TGJ Sundried Tomato Garlic Spread
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Boil pasta as per package instructions and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add TGJ Sundried Tomato Garlic Spread and cream, mix well.
- In a large salad bowl, add the boiled pasta, TGJ Sundried Tomato Pesto mixed with cream and rocket leaves.
- Add the crumbled feta and mix well.
- Adjust seasoning and transfer to refrigerator. Let it stay for about 2-3 hours before serving.
Recipe Credits: The Twin Cooking Project