Brie and Onion Puffs
by Apeksha Jain on Feb 04, 2022
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
Bite-sized puff pastries stuffed with brie and TGJ’s Spicy Onion Relish
- 2-3 tbsp flour (to roll out the pastry)
- 1 pack puff pastry (approx. 300 gms)
- ¼ cup TGJ Spicy Onion Relish
- 70 gms Brie (chopped)
- 1 egg
- Thaw the puff pastry on the kitchen counter. Sprinkle some flour on a flat surface and roll the puff pastry.
- Cut little circles as shown in the picture and preheat the oven at 180 degrees at this stage.
- Chop some brie cheese and keep aside.
- Spread about 1 tsp of TGJ Spicy Onion Relish on the puff pastry.
- Top some of the chopped brie cheese.
- Cover it with another layer of puff pastry and shape it with the help of a fork.
- Line the puffs on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Brush some egg on top of the pastries.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the pastries are puffed up and golden brown in colour. And serve!
Recipe Credits: The Twin Cooking Project