by Apeksha Jain on Jan 28, 2022
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Category: Main Course
A quick & easy red sauce Al dente pasta that can be made with The Gourmet Jar’s Arrabbiata Pasta Sauce.
- 130 grams Spaghetti
- 1/4 cup Pasta Water
- TGJ Arrabbiata Pasta Sauce
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2-4 Basil Leaves (optional)
- Boil the pasta as per package instructions. Reserve some pasta water to be used later for the pasta sauce.
- Heat some butter in a pan. Add the starchy pasta water and TGJ Arrabbiata Pasta Sauce.
- Let this cook for 2 more minutes and add the pasta to this.
- Toss the pasta until it is nicely coated with the sauce.
- Transfer them to serving bowls and garnish with basil leaves before serving.