Olive Tapenade & Goat Cheese Crostini
by Apeksha Jain on Jan 28, 2022
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Category: Appetizer/ Starter
Crispy toasted crostini topped with sweetened goat cheese & The Gourmet Jar’s Olive Tapenade.
- 15 pieces Crostini
- 3 tbsp Butter (softened)
- 2 tsp Garlic (crushed)
- 1/4 cup Goat Cheese (softened)
- 2 tsp Honey (optional)
- 1/4 cup TGJ Olive Tapenade
- 6-7 pieces Walnuts (crushed)
- 1 tbsp Thyme
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degree Celsius & line the crostini on a baking dish.
- Mix together melted garlic and butter and spread this on the crostini on both sides. Bake the crostini for 7-8 minutes until they are completely toasted and golden brown in colour.
- In the meanwhile, prepare the goat cheese by adding honey to it. Mix well and keep aside.
- Crush the walnuts and keep them aside as well.
- Once the crostini has slightly cooled down, spread about 1/2 tsp of goat cheese. Top it with 1/2 tsp olive tapenade and some crushed walnuts. Garnish with thyme & serve.
Recipe Credit: The Twin Cooking Project